Sunday, January 6, 2013

And another one...

I wanted to try another CAS card for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge and came up with this...



I'm determined to figure out my copic marker coloring and thought the Stamps of Life Flowers and Vase stamps and framelits set was perfect for this.  I wanted some kind of background without overwhelming the brightness of the flower and vase so I chose Kraft cardstock and embossed a strip to ground the vase.  To complete the look added the sentiment in the corner.  As always any feedback is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Your Copic coloring looks fantastic! I love the idea of embossing a strip to ground the image and will have to remember to try that. Another great card for this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! Still got a lot of practicing ahead of me, but this means so much coming from a DT member!

      Delete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!