Thursday, October 8, 2015

Warm and Cozy for A2Z Scrapbooking Blog and WINNER

It's almost that time of the year friends!
Today I'm over at the A2Z Scrapbooking Blog.
I've got a sweet Christmas card using this fun stamp set


You definitely don't have to be a baker to use this set for all kind of things!
I imagine I'll be using this a lot on tags, cards and goodie bags.

I would love it if you would hop on over to A2Z Scrapbooking
to check out the card and leave me some comment love!

And now for the WINNER of my coffee lover's blog hop post...
I've sent you an email!
to receive a $20 gift code to A2Z Scrapbooking!!

Thanks so much to everyone who leaves comments on my posts.
It truly means so much!
Don't forget the A2Z Scrapbooking Store has tons of Hero Arts supplies
 perfect for all your projects!

Use code Nicki15 for 15% off your entire purchase.  You can even make special requests if you don't see something you want!  

Mahalo for stopping by!!






2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!