Thursday, December 25, 2014

Mele Kalikimaka!

Mele Kalikimaka!
 
I want to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and many blessings to you
and your loved ones.
 
 
I feel so blessed to be a part of this 
AMAZING 
papercrafting community and want to 
thank each and every one of you
that takes the time to stop by.
Your comments mean the world to me
(as I started offbeing really shy about sharing my work)!
It's been about 2 years blogging and I cannot
thank you all for your support.
Today I'd like to focus on celebrating Christmas
with our family and friends and
hope you don't mind me waiting on the giveaway.
(I'll be back with that)

Until then 

Dandelion Designs, Stamps of Life, Lawn Fawn Harold's ABCs
 
 
and because I have good news coming in the New Year
one more card...
 
 Hero Arts, Embossing Folder, Doodlebug Sequins, Lawn Fawn paper

 
Have a fabulous day!


4 comments:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!