Monday, May 5, 2014

Guest Designer over at Lawnscaping Challenge!

Good morning!  I'm super thrilled to be a Guest Designer over at my most favorite challenge in the blogosphere...



For this challenge I went all floral for Mother's Day.  Check it out....


Lawn Fawn Flutter By, Lawn Fawn Petite Florals, Lawn Fawn Penelope's Blossoms
Lawn Fawn Quinn's Capitals ABCs dies, Hero Hues Unicorn Ink, Gelatos, 
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine and Peace Joy Love Pattern Paper
Lawn Ornaments Into the Woods sequins

So I stamped out the sentiment first and then the varying flowers 
starting with the larger flowers and filling in with the smaller ones and flourishes.  
Each flower was colored in using gelatos and a water pen.  
The letters were die cut and foam taped above the stamped sentiment.  
Super girly and fun!

I would love it if you stopped by Lawnscaping Challenge and encourage you to join in on the fun!  Can't wait to see what you all created for your stamped backgrounds!

Mahalo for stopping by!!!


6 comments:

  1. Yay Niki! How exciting!
    Love your floral background, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for guest designing.. I love your floral background.. perfect mother's day card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how this card turned out!! sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the GDT!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job guest designing, Niki! The gelatos on kraft really shine. What a lot of stamping and coloring on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!