Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lawn Fawn Birthday Fun!

So I survived Monday and wanted to dive into 2 challenges!  Still feeling the crafty mojo I used Retro Sketches to make this fun card filled with Lawn Fawn goodness.

The sketch...


and my card...

Lawn Fawn Year Three, Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me with matching die, Lawn Trimmings, Lawn Fawn circle and scalloped circle stackables, Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Petite Paper Pack, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Shadow ink in Orange Soda, atYouSpica glitter pens


Lawnscaping Challenge is celebrating their 4th birthday so of course I had to make a birthday card...party style!


Finally started using the Lawn Fawn Into the Woods petite paper pack for all those fun patterns and paper pieced the cakes.  The pack has some cute speech bubbles too, so I fussy cut the tiny ones out and then made my own to hold the "smile" sentiment that was white heat embossed. 

And now my bed is calling me...haha...MAHALO for stopping by!


17 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeee those little cakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe those wee cakes are the cutest yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bow tying, Niki! I always struggle with how to make twine more substantial ... this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this "happy" birthday card....too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love those speech bubbles. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cuteness! I love these papers and the layer cake is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is SO much fun! I love the different patterns - super cute!
    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niki your card is super adorable!!!! I love all the paper piecing and the 2 layer cake makes me smile <3
    Thanks for joining us at Lawscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my this is just too cute.. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very CUTE Niki! So loving the cake and the pattern papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun and cute!! Great paper piecing, I love it!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable! i love your twine treatment! thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!