Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Fun Card for Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Today I wanted to share a card that I made for the next Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, and hope it gives you a little chuckle!




The idea came from the hubby which reminded him of the Karate Kid movie...remember that way back when?! 


Lawn Fawn On the Mend, Lawn Fawn Good Fortune, Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm with matching die, Memento inks in Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug
 

I've mentioned before that the hubby always has these wild ideas for card designs and it's up to me to figure out how to get it on a card.  It all started with just the chopsticks and the bug, but of course I couldn't stop there so that's when the target and woodgrain came in.  Thought it could work for a masculine card too and since it is cold and flu season building up my stash!  The nurse in me wants to make sure you all are staying hydrated, washing your hands and staying healthy.  Hugs to you all for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute. I love your sense of humor. The target, chopsticks, bug, etc.....FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe ... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!! That sentiment ROCKS and totally reminds me of Karate Kid!!! You know that was on TV like a month ago ... and I tried to watch it .. but OMYGOODNESS ... why I never noticed this before ... but Ralph Maccihio (SP?) did HORRIBLE acting in that movie!! LOL!! I was laughing at all the serious parts!! HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i.love.this.
    back in the day I was such a huge Karate Kid fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sense of humor, thumbs up for hubby.... Love the bullseye~ Too cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! The sentiment rocks! The layout and colors are great, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, love this card! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL this is awesome.. so totally clever and so FUN.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! What a fun and creative card, Niki! This is truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...So CUTE!!! What an AWESOME card Niki :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, Niki! What an awesome, ORIGINAL idea for a card! And you pulled it off so well. This may be one of my favorites from you (and your hubby) : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is hilarious and so fun! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!