Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just Breathe

Needed another card today for a patient of mine that is awaiting test results.  As much as I love to play with stamps and paper, I truly love my career as a nurse.  I'm finding with this blog and my job (hehe they rhyme), my goals are the same...making people happy!  I based my card off of this week's theme CAS-ual Fridays: Wallpaper


I'm loving CAS-ual Fridays Stamps to do all my encouraging with my patients.  They have the perfect sentiments. I don't know about you, but when I get new stamps I can spend hours just stamping away, which led me to use the cute little diamonds in the Only You collection.  I went to town with that little set of 3 diamonds and went for the ombre look that is so popular these days.


Below you'll find the main products used and the little stamp that created the fun wallpaper!


See the little diamonds on the right!  It got a lot of inky love!  Hope everyone has a great weekend and praying for my patient to "Just Breathe."

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT card, Niki! I sure love CAS-ual Friday stamps, too ;) Ohhh... I think your use of the gems for the "faded" background is just perfect and I LOVE the result!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love the ombre look of the diamonds and I'm so glad you are loving my stamps!!! :D Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki - you did a really great job lining up those little diamonds ... what a lot of stamping!! The ombre effect, and the soothing blues really help to support your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered this set! Cannot wait to get it. Great use of the wallpaper theme. Lovely fade out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!