Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Going wild!

Let me just tell you I had a heck of a Monday and all I could think about was getting inky with the new Lawnscaping Challenge: Texture!  The design team had some amazing cards so I knew I had to really bring my A game.  I've been wanting to play with more of my new Lawn Fawn stamps so this is what I produced...


So for my textures I used an embossing folder, washi tape (for the letters) and sequins with rhinestones in the middle!   Lawn cuts (matching dies to the stamps) are sooooo fun and made it sooooo easy to cut out Quinn's ABCs and the cute little zebra.

A closeup to capture the layering of the sequins...that happened by accident when they all dumped out on my table and landed on each other and made me go...WOW...love it!


Here's hoping for a better Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the texture as well as the pink with black and white! And the "WILD" with the zebra stripes is so clever!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! masculine vs feminine.. love those black & white colors on the embossed red background. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo and super fun card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!