Sunday, February 24, 2013

To post or not to post...

Wondering if anyone out there posts their work even if they feel it didn't turn out "challenge worthy?"  I have been staring at this weeks Freshly Made Sketch

I thought up sooo many ideas, but for some reason had the darndest time getting it on a card.  Ugh!  I thought of doing a purse card, then a layered card, then thought turning the label into a thought bubble.  Try as I might, it was not working out...I knew I wanted that cute little penguin from Kitty Bee Designs and needed a birthday card.  This is how it turned out.


I really liked my card base, cause I worked so darn hard on it...lol.  Those stripes are hand made with love using my craft knife.  Again probably not challenge worthy, but decided to give it a try anyway!  My hope is that another blogger will get a tidbit of inspiration and create something worthier.

3 comments:

  1. I too wonder if cards are blog worthy. made a post about it too :) your card is cute, I struggle with sketches but think you did a good job!

    http://beachorado.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-worthy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wonder if cards are worthy of posting. Your card is adorable. Love the penguin image and your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! Love the little thought bubble idea! And yes, I have this same question all the time and post because I'm on a deadline. It helps to hear that others have the same issue! Glad you shared with us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!