Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bunny Holiday Pop Up Box

Happy Friday eve folks!  It's been forever and a day since I've entered a challenge, but since I got to play in my craft room today...why the heck not!?  I'm joining the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Critters



This pop up box die from Lawn Fawn is so fun and can be super quick with pattern paper and solid stamps.


I used some oldie but goodies from Lawn Fawn.  The pattern paper is from their Fa La La collection and the stamp set is Lawn Fawn's Snow Day.  The trees were inked in Lawn Fawn Celery Stick and Freshly Cut Grass inks.  I kept the coloring to a minimum with copic markers for the bunnies and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Tobaggan Together.


Cute and easy is my favorite...haha! Hope you enjoyed and mahalo for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Love that Christmas bunny in a box. That LF die is one of my favorites. You used it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this super adorable box card, Niki! Those Snow Day bunnies always make me smile! It's so fun to see those "vintage" Lawn Fawn papers looking so current on your fabulous design! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!