Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Gift Card/Money Holders with A2Z Scrapbooking

Aloha and happy Thursday friends!  I'm feeling the pressure to finish up the Christmas shopping and finding that gift card/money holders will have to do... especially for my older nieces and nephews..

Today I'm over at A2Z Scrapbooking using this fun Hero Arts Christmas Messages 

This set is perfect for tags, cards and gift card/money holders.  Here's one of them...


 Just about any project could be jazzed up with these sweet sentiments.  Best part?  It's on sale over at A2Z Scrapbooking!!

Stop by the blog to see more.  There's still some time for shopping and gifting so don't forget to use my code NICKI15 for 15% off any purchase over $25.

Mahalo for stopping by!


2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!