Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lunch Box Notes for Kitty Bee Designs

Yay for Wednesday!

Today I'm over at Kitty Bee Designs showing off these fun
lunch box notes I made for the kiddos.
Can you believe they actually questioned how come they didn't have any yet for the school year?
Oops...didn't even know they cared...haha


These were super easy to make.  I took a die from Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die
and scored in half to create a card.
Stamped out that sweet Bun I Coloring in Hero Hues India Ink Black (perfect for watercoloring).
Then took out some Distress Markers and colored away.
My son loves red and my daughter blue so it was easy to come up with a color theme.
Added some baker's twine from my stash and voila!
Easy peasy lunch box notes!!

Stop by Kitty Bee Designs for more cute images
 including digis that you can play with right away!

Mahalo for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh so so so CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! I think that's so cute your kids mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!