Saturday, March 7, 2015

Designer Spotlight for Kitty Bee Designs

Happy Saturday friends!
Today I'm sharing this sweet image by


I can't get enough of that sweet froggy's face!
Just about the same face I make 
every time I forget someone's birthday!!

I kept the card simple for mass production
because I ALWAYS need a 
Belated Birthday card.


The bottom was stamped with Lawn Fawn's 
Gingham backgrounds using their ink in Cranberry (so pretty).
I took various fonts of questions marks to do
a tone on tone background and popped
up that sweet copic-colored froggy.
I hand drew the speech bubble and there you have it!

Hope you have a great weekend and
MAHALO for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. heehee... that image is so cute.. what a fun card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...this is too cute! Love that little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. That's what I need to do. Instead of making Birthday cards I'll make belated ones. At least they would make more sense as I can't seem to get them sent in time...LOL
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that image!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! And I love the froggy's face hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! This is a delightfully funny card. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUPER cute, Niki! I love how you grounded the little froggie and the sentiment in speech bubble is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Niki. Image is ADORABLE!!! I will get this one too. ;-)
    Love love love your CAS design and how you stamped background. :-D
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!