Monday, March 10, 2014

Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight: Thanks A Bunch

If you're stopping by from the Kitty Bee Designs Blog...welcome!
Check out this cute image by Kitty Bee Designs!


I first started with the fabulous Sunshine Yellow cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and went crazy with the bananas from Avery Elle to create my own pattern paper.  I thought the colors were a bit too plain so I added in some left over strips of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Into the Woods set.  This is why you never get rid of your scraps!  I thought it grounded my image a little better.

So that's it for me.  Thanks A Bunch for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. so totally adorable.. that image is too fun and your stamped bananas love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo cute!! I love love love those bananas!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazingly charming card and that's no monkey-business! I love the background paper's bright yellow color....perfect with the monkey image.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!