Saturday, November 16, 2013

Using Distress Glitter...again!

Aloha friends!  I'm quickly hopping in to share this card that I'm wanting to enter into a couple of challenges.  Thanks so much for your kind words from my other post.  I've overcome the cold and crossing my fingers the kids continue to stay in good health.  It always seems so hard to keep them from getting colds this time of year!

So here's the card...


Y'all know how much I love my distress glitter, so here I went at it again using a background stamp from Hero Arts.  I got these cute wooden "book labels" (I think that's what they were called) bought in the bargain bin at Archiver's and used that to frame my sentiment. 

The sketch I followed from CASE(E) this Sketch


and since the Simon Says Challenge for Wednesday was Thanks/Thankgiving I'll be entering that as well.

All right back to work I go since I'm on call.  Mahalo for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love all those glittery effects on it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fabulous.. love those fun designs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card and the sparkle adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, love that sparkly distress glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! LOVING that glitter!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and sparkly and fantastic!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge! ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely background. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is fabulous,Niki!! I LOVE all the glitter,so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!