Friday, July 19, 2013

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #4: Summer

Happy Aloha Friday gang!  Summer time has always been a favorite of mine.  It means great weather, longer sunshine and happy memories.  This next Kitty Bee Design is sure to bring a smile to your day.  Here's a little sneaky peek...


I played around with some pattern paper from the latest Amy Tangerine Yes, Please paper pad.  I think it screams summer and went perfect with the cute little Kitty Bee Design digi.  I hope you'll hop on over and check out the full card!  If you haven't already, you should check out the Kitty Bee Design Etsy Shop for many more images both clear and digi.  I know you'll fall in love them!!  MAHALO and have a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, love those dp!
    Enjoy your happy Friday and wonderful weekend with the ohana....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!

    Hugs from your teamie!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!