Monday, June 3, 2013

Congrats with Lawn Fawn Goodies

Happy Monday everyone!  It was another busy weekend with a graduation party and being on call, but as always I had to make time for crafting!  I have been itching to enter the Fusion Card Challenge and think the whole concept is super fun.  I decided to go with just Jackie's Sketch Challenge.  Here's my card...

Lawn Fawn Bannerific, LF Claire's ABC, LF Lucky Stars, Lawn Cuts Puffy Star, Lawn Trimmings Pink Lemonade, Fiskars Crimper, Memento Ink in Rose Bud, Dandelion and Tangelo, Archival Ink Jet Black, LF Pink Lemonade papers, Kraft Cardstock, Cream Cardstock
Following this sketch...


Since this is a congrats card I will also enter this in CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  Hope everyone has a great week...I'm already looking forward to the weekend...hehehe.

*side note* Mahalo for taking the time to leave such sweet comments on my new venture as a DT for Kitty Bee Designs.  I truly appreciate the support...and if you haven't had a chance to check it out...please do...I promise it'll make you smile!

8 comments:

  1. How adorable! love your fun banner! Thanks for joining us at Fusion:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this..cute banner and love the star.. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling design, Niki! I love how the star is holding the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB banner Niki - love your star too!
    So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crimping on the star looks awesome! Love the little stars, love the patterned papers. This is such a cute card, Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute!! love the banner and the corrugated star! thanks for joining in us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute banners and stars! I love the pattern paper you chose to back your flags! Thanks for joining in us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!