Wednesday, April 10, 2013

You Brighten My Day

This week's Runway Inspired Challenge was a fun one!  I was loving the model's yellow dress with a fine, diamond like design that I had the perfect pattern paper to match from American Crafts Soho Garden.  The model had a bow on her dress as well as in her hair which reminded me of bows on a kite.  Here's my card...


Here's the model pic to use for inspiration...


Since I used an embossing folder will also enter the Lawnscaping Challenge.  Stamp set from LF's Sunny Skies.  That's it for me today...hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the paper-piecing you did on the kites and the embossing folder makes the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the paper pieced kits and the cloud embossing folder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute! Loving those embossed clouds. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love your yellow and blue Niki! The pattern on your kites, and how you changed it up on the smaller one, is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!