Thursday, November 29, 2012

Going for it!

I was soooo excited to hear that Lawn Fawn was asking their fans to do a challenge for a chance to be published in their catalog...gasp!  Could this be true?!?  I was excited and nervous and excited...but wasn't sure I had what it takes to actually submit a Lawn Fawn card.  I've seen a lot of awesome and amazing stamp work from their design team and all the other members of the papercrafting community...should I accept the challenge and face my fears?  hmmm...
After much tossing and turning I said what the heck!  Here is what I came up with...

Lawn Fawn's Critters of the Sea is my favorite and the adorable hats from their Hats Off to You set just adds another degree of cuteness.  I love shaker cards!  So I thought the whale's thought bubbles would be awesome to make ocean shakers!  I used microbeads in clear and wave in the shakers.  Another love...googly eyes...the whale and hermit crab were perfect for them!  Each character was stamped, colored and cut out and the ocean was done using Distress Inks in shades of colors.  So off I go to submit it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!